Machine I Been

She's a thoughtful cyborg, with a mind that grows and grows...


July 05, 2006

Travel Schedule

Week of July 3: Hawaii, in the city where it rains sideways!
Weeks of July 10/17: The oven that is Los Angeles Basin.
Weeks of July 24/31/August 7: Hawaii. My song gets broadcast on Great Songs, plus John's birthday! :)

I get back just in time for Emily's Beach Blanket Bonanza! :) Oh, and there are no observing runs in September and October, which means I get two months travel-free! Alas, there are back-to-back runs in November and December, which will be HARD, especially with the holidays cutting a big chunk out of people's availability. Plus I'll have to miss the Anonymous 4 and McGarrigle Christmas Hour performances at Royce Hall. *cries*

Ooh, but here's some exciting stuff coming up which I am interested in going to:

Early January '07: Jam Cruise! Already got my cabin, baby!
Mid January '07: Kronos Quartet at Royce Hall.
Mid January '07: Catherine (my voice teacher) plays the title role in The Merry Widow in Palo Alto, CA.
Mid June '07: Luis's graduation cruise to Ensenada! :D

In other news... gray hair and tan lines -- I've got both!

1 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Blogger j.i.g. said...

No big plans for the next couple weeks, though I'm usually in WC to visit my parents on the weekends. Maybe we can have dinner in SGV sometime?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home