Machine I Been

She's a thoughtful cyborg, with a mind that grows and grows...


June 25, 2007

Quick Update.

Friday: My bachelorette party! Food, sangria, expensive cocktails, dancing, and acrobatic ladies.

Saturday: Luis's graduation party! More food, jello shots and tequila shots, and dancing to a tamborazo band.

Sunday: Vegitation.

Monday: Ohmygod stress! Time to finalize wedding stuff, meet my work deadlines, and find time somehow for eating and breathing. Aiyiyiyiyiyi!

4 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok just pause for a second.
Take a deep breath.
Now let it out slowly.
Ok, I said *slowly*, not spasmatically! :P

Hehe, don't worry, you'll be fine. And as a wise friend once said to me: at the end of it all, you'll still be married, and that's what counts :)

Luv,
Nerissa

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger j.i.g. said...

But it feels so nice to hyperventilate! Ooh, I'm dizzy!

I know, I know. Some days it just seems to come all at me at once!

 
At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can do it!

love, meli

p.s. hyperventilation can be nice (oh, the joys of overoxygenization), but try not to pass out! :)

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger j.i.g. said...

Thanks for the support.

Cape Cods help too.

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home