Machine I Been

She's a thoughtful cyborg, with a mind that grows and grows...


December 28, 2010

Early New Year's Resolution.

Now that I've polished off the barrage of holiday cakes and cookies, and survived multiple liquor-filled visitations and celebrations, I have decided to make a major life change by cutting back on significantly on alcohol and sugar. (To be clear, I love alcohol and sugar! Totally not regretting indulging during the holidays!) But, I haven't felt quite right since my great European wine and chocolate binge, so I want to start working on healthier life habits asap.

I estimate that on any given week, I probably have 2-4 drinks and 4-5 sugary treats a week. In the last few weeks, social events and baking projects have abounded, and I've been routinely having 6-8 drinks and >10 treats a week! My goal is to bring these numbers down to 1-2 drinks and snacks per week. Wish me luck! See you all in Soberville!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home