I got SO high.
Yep, you heard me.
So yeah, I got 2 of my wisdom teeth extracted today, and opted for general anesthesia to help with my anxiety. But it did more than "help with my anxiety." It took me to mind-blowingly amazing places!!!!
At first, I was nervous as they were preparing me for the surgery: bracing my arm so I wouldn't bend it, restraining my hands, inserting the IV.
Then the drugs kicked in...
...and the next thing I knew, I was FLYING! There were big tall buildings all around me, and I was swooping all around them. I didn't know where I was or how I got there, but you know, I didn't care! All I felt was happiness and excitement and thrills, and I couldn't stop laughing. Laughing, laughing... and more laughing. Gradually, the room faded back into focus, and John was sitting next to me, and I cried because I was so happy with him, then I laughed some more. Soon after, I remembered I was at the oral surgeon's office, and I became aware of the gauze in my mouth. I was still weak, dizzy and happy, and the room was still spinning, but slower and slower. When everything finally became still, I felt a little sad... because the ride was over! Awwwww...
In conclusion, that was awesome. Best oral surgery ever!


3 Comments:
I hope e isn't like that, 'cause I was GONE. I forgot to mention that this all took place while writhing in the dentist's chair, and I had NO CLUE what was going on. :P
gee, when's the next time you are getting extractions? after all, you have two more wisdom teeth...
Haha, when the surgeon came back in, I asked him if I could make another appointment, and also if he'd write me a prescription for whatever it is they gave me. :P I'm envisioning a dangerous new addiction, in which tooth after tooth is extracted... until there are no teeth left... and you have to move up to fingers, toes, limbs...
Post a Comment
<< Home