Beautiful Co-worker, Part 2.
Okay, my stalker friends! Here's some info you may find interesting! But you didn't hear it from me!
Wed. 8/15/07 12pm. Professional farewell lunch @ Hamburger Hamlet.
*Updated* Sat 8/18/07 afternoon. Barbecue and Sunset Junction Street Festival. I'm actually invited to this event, but will probably be busy consuming large quantities of tofu elsewhere. If you want to go to the barbecue I can make arrangements.
Sun. 8/19/07 evening. Farewell party @ Bar Marmont, West Hollywood.
I'll be at the professional event. I don't think I have the liberty to invite more guests, but nothing is stopping you from having a nice brunch/lunch at the restaurant! They have nice mimosas there!
Labels: boys


3 Comments:
You are such an enabler, I swear. Fortunately, I have to teach on Wednesday, which will make it impossible for me to get my stalk on. But Saturday....no no no, I am also having large quantities of tofu! Nerissa, what say you? Tofu or barbecue?
--meli
Hmmm, well, seeing as my husband will be around to consume vast quantities of tofu with us, along with other people (namely Heather, Pat, Ginny, Emmy)...I don't think he would appreciate it if I dragged him to a barbecue so we can gawk at the oh-so-beautiful co-worker ;)
Luv,
Nerissa
Hi! I just got back from Hamburger Hamlet and stalked/gawked for the lot of you! He was wearing a white, long-sleeved, buttoned-down shirt, tucked into a very flattering pair of blue jeans, and a brown belt. You guys missed it! :P
Stalk 'n' gawk. I like that...
Post a Comment
<< Home