Machine I Been

She's a thoughtful cyborg, with a mind that grows and grows...


February 04, 2008

The best-laid plans...

OMG. I just got off the phone with my new (potential) advisor at UCLA, who told me that my application was "favorably received"! This is still unofficial, but I've got a good feeling about this...!

The big, big, big news is that they upped the ante and told me I'd be eligible for a free ride and more if I applied for the Ph.D track. So guess what I did? :)

5 more years! 5 more years! 5 more years!

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!11!!!!

4 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger Emily said...

AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

 
At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good god! but friends don't let friends get ph.ds! what's the rule for sisters? either way, *highfive*!!!1!!!111!!1

love, meli

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Jer said...

Woaaah! That is most excellent. Crossing my fingers for you.

 
At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, sounds excrutiating! But I bet you'll kick ass :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home