Machine I Been

She's a thoughtful cyborg, with a mind that grows and grows...


February 21, 2008

:)

Meet the newest addition to our family --

Cinnabon!


We picked her up from the Pasadena Humane Society. There were two other hamsters in need of homes, and we wanted to adopt them too! Alas, such is the temptation of adopting from an animal shelter.

But yay! New hamster! :) :) :) The cat was certainly intrigued...

7 Comments:

At 1:32 AM, Blogger Emily said...

Cinnabon? That's such a cute name! Just as cute as the hamster!!

I want a pet =(

...maybe I'll get another fish...

 
At 11:57 PM, Blogger j.i.g. said...

Doesn't she kind of look like a Cinnabon? :)

I hope you find a way to have a pet (other than a fluff-friend)!

 
At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww, Cinnabon looks so cute! And tasty... ;)

Cat? You guys have a cat too?

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger j.i.g. said...

Yeah, John's cat from Hawaii. :)

 
At 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yah! Err, I didn't see your cat when I went there a couple of months ago :P

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger j.i.g. said...

Yeah, she hides when new people are around.

Unless the new "person" is a hamster... then she stares!

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

I had forgotten about your little pets. This one certainly looks like a great new edition to the family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home